LinuxLiNuXLINUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LinuxLiNuXLINUX

Everything you would like to know about LINUX and *nix enviroments can be found here.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all Members old and new...... After 5 years of being at a stand still, I am happy to announce that this forum will be back up and running at full force with in the next month. I have to get a hold of Triad, but once I do, we should be going as normal again. Bare with us on this transition, there is a lot of information that we will need to change/update as to the change in the systems since we last did this site. You will notice a LOT of changes on this site in the near future, stay tuned for all the exciting changes that will be done!! {Saturn}

General Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Saturn}
Admin
{Saturn}

Male Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : Audio/Video Tech -and- Computer Tech
Registration date : 2008-11-17

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:12 am

This is where the general discussions go....
Back to top Go down
https://linuxlinuxlinux.forumotion.com
{Saturn}
Admin
{Saturn}

Male Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : Audio/Video Tech -and- Computer Tech
Registration date : 2008-11-17

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Needed Discussions   General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:06 pm

Ok peeps.... The site is pretty much done. Now we need to get the site growing (getting people from the MSN L3 group over to here) and we need to get questions going so that we can start answering questions and getting this group rocking once again.

I am here to say that I will be here more often then what I was on the MSN group. That is why I took it upon myself to create this site. I will dedicate more of my time to this site and make sure that it remains one of the great tools of Linux for all of us to be able to use.

First and foremost, we need to get the people here.
Back to top Go down
https://linuxlinuxlinux.forumotion.com

General Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LinuxLiNuXLINUX :: Message Board-
Jump to: